Mission Statement & Values
Poulton St Chad’s C of E School aims to develop all its pupils to their full intellectual, spiritual and physical potential within an atmosphere based on Christian faith in the Anglican tradition.
Collective Worship is central to the daily life of the school and the strong links between school, home and parish are encouraged.
- To educate children in a sincere, mindful and caring Christian community, laying a moral and spiritual foundation and providing teaching based on Christian beliefs, attitudes and traditions, especially those of the Anglican Church.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum, utilising modern technologies, based on high expectations by teachers, developing the whole child spiritually, morally, culturally, mentally and physically.
- To awaken an awareness of the world around us and to help pupils find joy in living and learning through as wide and varied a range of activities as possible.
- Through personal and social development to encourage self-discipline, civilised manners and behaviour and a respect for other persons and property.
- To develop perseverance, positive attitudes to learning and work, worthwhile standards in all things – the objects of all being, to be the best I can be.
- To create within school an individual role and contribution from each pupil, plus a capacity to be successful.
- To provide equal access to all areas of the curriculum for all pupils, regardless of race, sex and ethnic origin.
- To work and communicate with parents, other schools and the community at large, thereby increasing pupil awareness of the outside world.
- To prepare pupils for the opportunities and experience of adult life.