Friends of St Chad’s CE
We are very fortunate at St Chads to have a thriving PTFA that has been an integral part of the school community for many years.
Our Stated aims are:-
- To support the education of the children via fundraising and other activities
- To foster more extended relationships between staff, parents and others associated with the school
Last year’s events raised a whopping £8,918.43! These included Movie Nights, Discos, the Summer Fayre, Christmas Music Evenings and the Spring Ball. This success was due to the huge support from all the parents at the school who came along to one or more of the above but these events could not go ahead without the extra help provided by the members and committee of Friends who run and organise them.
Sadly, we lost some of this support through children leaving the school at the end of last term and this year, more than ever, we need your support on Friends. You may be new to the school, or have simply found that you have a little more time to spare but we would love you to join our fun and friendly group for the benefit of your children.
In the past 5 years, we have raised over £30,000 which has been put towards a variety of vital purchases such as new books, music and sports equipment, supplies for the garden area, playground and building enhancements, activities for children to use during wet playtimes and reading and teaching aids.
How can I help?
There are many ways to help with the successful running of the PTFA and events:
- Join the committee
- Attend events with your families
- Bring your ideas to the Meetings
- Volunteer to help organise events
- Volunteer to help out at events
- Volunteer your time and / or expertise.
- Donate Goods / Items.
- Use our online cashback search engine http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk
Come along to any of the meetings which are advertised on the school calendar or contact email@example.com.
Your children benefit from the funds raised.